Saturday, June 16, 2012

FoW Fallschirmjäger army growing

Hi again guys! Im back with just a quick update about my german paratroopers army. I think i mentioned it allready, but last weekend i ve played my first flames of war game. It was just low points game with basic fallschirmjager platoon box but i really enjoyed it. Gameplay is fast, dynamic a seems realistic as well so i ve decided to paint addition to my still really small force. Just finished 7.5cm PaK40 anti tank guns to add some firepower for my paratroopers. As you can see from the pictures im really speedpainting through these 15mm tall dudes as im not building this for display shelf but just for gaming in our local wargaming club. I hope you are not insulted by non 40k related post, but go and check flames of war youtube channel and their series of boot camp videos, they realy cought my attention and i wanted to try this game out after i watched few of them. For others, dont worry, 40K 6ed is around the corner and im pretty shure it ll bring my attention back to 28mm scale and painting. Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...