Saturday, February 4, 2012

Unexpected mini

Hello everyone, i just finised painting unexpected mini this morning and im here to share the results with you. I ve got this krieg commissar yesterday when i visited friend of mine and while smoking my second cigarete by coffe he asked me if i want krieg commissar for my collection as hes got one he ll not need for his fresly started army. Of course i agreed and for cheaper price than box of cigaretes i been sudenly rushing home to undercoat the mini. I bought second hand cthan nightbringer in terible condition as well, but thats another story. I tried my best while painting this piece and mini came out pretty well. Of course there is still room for tons of improvements but i like mini how is it....hope this feeling ll last at least till tommorow when i ll probably rework its base. But i think i improved my figure painting a bit since my last mini so its beginig to look like all the hard work finaly starts to bring the ressults.

With basecoated cthan on my desk i feel like finishing my small imperial guard army ll be delayed a little but if nothing these two pieces ll bring some variety to my painting diary and im really looking forward to paint nightbringer as it is ideal piece to practice painting black and blending. I always wanted him for my sisplay but i did not wanted to pay full price just for a piece to practice cloth painting on so yesterday discounted offer realy came handy and deciding was quick as drawing my vallet out of its pocket.  Hope i ll be be able to bring him at least to tabletop quality to dare sharing the ressult with you. So wish me luck and steady hand with next piece as i ll definitely need it and see you by next piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...