1. Glue a cork to the bases using white or super glue, if using white glue let it dry for at least 24 hrs
2. Draw the tiles on to the bases. You dont have to be super accurate but try to bring some order into it.
3. Most boring step, use sharp knife to carve lines between tiles using drawn lines as a guide.
5. Using stencil and airbrush i highlihted corners of each tile, keeping the direction of hightlight for each base the same.
6. Wash carved lines with any black/dark wahs. Then i loaded sephia wash in to the airbrush and dusted the bases from a distance to give them slight sephia filter.
7. Attach models to bases and you are done.
Hope this little tutorial helped you out and thanks for visit! You can enhance these few simple steps even more, adding pigments to the bases, sand, or other details if needed, its really up to you and your imagination. See you!